Promotional Products’ Impact On Brand/Company Image
Astute business people seek methods to enhance brand image.
Promotional Products meet
An experiment conducted by Georgia Southern University shows that recipients of promotional products have a significantly more positive image of a company than consumers who do not receive promotional products.
In A Nutshell:
Promotional Products have a positive impact on brand image. Specifically, when comparing people who receive a promotional product from a company with others who do not, this research shows that people who receive a promotional product have a significantly more positive opinion about a business
• More positive overall image
• More positive perception of the business
• Higher likelihood of recommending the business
• Higher likelihood of patronization
The study did not set out to specifically measure ROI. However, after the study, the business reported:
• 10 – 15% increase in sales
• 5 – 10% increase in new customer group (students)
• Opening a second location on the university campus